Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year's 2011

New Year-New Us

I am not setting any resolutions this year because I am not all that good at following through with them, and with Caleb coming, I know I am going to be one crazy, busy woman.

We do have some big plans this year though: just to enjoy life and enjoy our babies everyday. I mean really enjoy them; like play more, laugh more, do crafts together, go to the pool and playground, just live like they could be taken away from us at any given minute.

If you ask my husband our goal of 2011 is to pay off my car and my big student loan and save for our next home. I agree those things are vital but just a small part of what 2011 will be about. It just seems like life lately is so surreal to me, just when I think that it can't get any better it does--and in a big way.

I hope to all of you that follow this blog have a great year that brings you many blessings.

No comments: