Friday, August 12, 2011

Lauren Grace Boutique

It's been forever since I blogged- like FOREVER but just want everyone that does take the time to follow our lives that we appreciate it.

I tend to have three minutes a day to get on the Internet so that is why the blogging has came to a screeching halt. I am busy with my babies and that my friend is the best busy there can be. I love every thing about this time in my life. I love learning more about my husband as we grow and mature. I love parenting these two precious children of ours more than anything in the world. I never in my wildest imagination thought that Motherhood would be this sweet.

Also, and this is coming far off this topic but I have a lady that I order the cutest onesie's and burp clothes from and she just started making hats. The hats can be decorated with different colors or sport teams. I am contemplating getting a MIZZOU one from her before football season starts. Her blog is Lauren Grace Boutique go check it out, you won't be disappointed.


No comments: